Dan Waldron on 26 May 2002 02:13:14 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFI 727 Appeal

On Sat, 25 May 2002, Alex Truelsen wrote:

> As to the towel boy analogy, if there were a law that said 'Citizens may
> accept jobs as towel boys by cleaning out banks', then yes, it would be
> legal.

This is the issue I am addressing with my proposal-in-progress.  Right now
the rules are serving two purposes: they are both defining the game world
and they are regulating player actions.  By dividing these into different
categories of rules it will make it easier to resolve situations such as
this one.

Dan Waldron
ICQ 57894467