Glotmorf on 21 May 2002 04:57:44 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Strategy

On 5/21/02 at 12:48 AM Rob Speer wrote:

>So far, there are 5 people in the Holy Order of Points, and there are 10
>players who have done something this week and hence are likely to vote.
>
>To those other 5 players (Reality Police, Baron von Skippy, Naath, Ed,
>and me): I urge you to not join the HOOP, and instead to vote for "The
>Second Mouse Gets The Cheese" - it is in your own advantage.
>
>Joining the HOOP gives you and the other greedy people 20 points.
>Voting for The Second Mouse gives you and the other non-HOOP people 30
>points, as well as the satisfaction of thwarting Wonko's plan.
>
>The members of the HOOP will obviously vote against it, but that should
>leave the totals at 5 for and 4 against, since Wonko is now Cursed.
>
>Keep in mind that I get no additional points from the passage of the
>proposal. I'm doing this for the satisfaction.
>--
>Rob Speer

You wanna see greedy? :)

Tell ya what...My vote on this proposal is for sale.  If I get six people to each give me five points, so that my loss is compensated for, I'll vote Yea on Prop. 716.

That'll give youse guys at least 25 points each, and let me keep the 20 I'll get once someone else joins the HOOP (which will still happen after prop 716 passes).

						Glotmorf

						Glotmorf