Rob Speer on 21 May 2002 04:48:07 -0000

spoon-discuss: Strategy

So far, there are 5 people in the Holy Order of Points, and there are 10
players who have done something this week and hence are likely to vote.

To those other 5 players (Reality Police, Baron von Skippy, Naath, Ed,
and me): I urge you to not join the HOOP, and instead to vote for "The
Second Mouse Gets The Cheese" - it is in your own advantage.

Joining the HOOP gives you and the other greedy people 20 points.
Voting for The Second Mouse gives you and the other non-HOOP people 30
points, as well as the satisfaction of thwarting Wonko's plan.

The members of the HOOP will obviously vote against it, but that should
leave the totals at 5 for and 4 against, since Wonko is now Cursed.

Keep in mind that I get no additional points from the passage of the
proposal. I'm doing this for the satisfaction.
--
Rob Speer