Jonathan David Amery on 20 May 2002 23:39:08 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Friday night)

> Rule 155, which CFJ 254 addresses, was modified by Proposal 265, which came=
>  after the CFJ.  Therefore, Rule 155 is more current than CFJ 254, so CFJ=
>  254 isn't a valid precedent to address r155's current validity.

 I reply mearly to stop this becomming Game Custom :)

 Since R155 has been changed C254 is not as valid a precedent (in this
case I think it's arguments have been addressed).  No precedent is
final - later Judges can always find new arguments or reasonings.

 WC.