Glotmorf on 20 May 2002 15:08:38 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Prop: delegation means delegation

On 5/20/02 at 9:08 AM Glotmorf wrote:

>Is
>>>
>>> Not really, no. :-)
>>>
>>> I can send a dump of what the page looks like to lynx users, if you
>like.
>>> (In fact, I'll do so anyway, privately.)
>>
>> Its not *too* bad, but when you use the `Make an Insta-Rule' button it
>>gives the errors:
>>
>> Alert!: POST not supported for this URL - ignoring POST data!
>>
>> Alert!: Unsupported URL scheme!

>>for
>>
>> NomicWorld was a MU*, but pretty much all I know about it I've
>>learned from the NomicWiki.
>>
>> WC.
>
>Okay, the errors from the "Make an Insta-Rule" button are at least partly
>because the script the form's action points to doesn't exist yet.  But in
>IE and Netscape there's a popup from Javascript that shows the insta-rule
>you made.  What does Lynx do with Javascript and popup messages?
>
>						Glotmorf

Well, Lynx is uglier than I thought...but that could also mean the Win95 telnet client I have sucks majorly.  But I guess if the form isn't easily navigable in Lynx, and Lynx is all you've got, then it's not "sufficiently public".

Pfui.  Proposal revision on the way.

						Glotmorf