Glotmorf on 18 May 2002 22:38:52 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: la

On 5/18/02 at 1:32 PM Naath Thabana wrote:

>I move to (13,9)
>

>CFI
>Glotmorf can't join the Holy order of Points.  There's
>nothing in the club prop that says how you can join
>it, other than the (illgal) method of joining by
>voting for it.
>
>Naath

Well, actually there is...

"New players may join by announcing eir intention to do so on a Public Forum; Any member of the Holy Order of Points may be kicked out by any other member of the Holy Order of Points. [[This is irrelevant anyway]]"

...but this is an interesting point, since it does say "new players".  Does that mean the Holy Order of Points sticks around until half as many people as we have players now join the game and then join the club?

Assuming it exists right now at all, of course.

						Glotmorf