David E. Smith on 18 May 2002 06:06:00 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: ok dave...

On Sat, 18 May 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> I'd been toying with the idea of having all actions (yes, *all* actions)
> be web-form-submitted.

[ snip ]

Hey, you wanna write it, go right ahead. :-)

Seriously, I'd pondered the notion more than once, but it would involve
at least a couple hours of coding that I don't generally have. And getting
it RIGHT, and getting it secure (so players can't easily forge others'
actions) would be a smidge tricky.

...dave