David E. Smith on 18 May 2002 01:25:34 -0000

spoon-discuss: Clock insights

It occurs to me that we really oughta have some sort of mechanism for
allowing basic game stuff to happen while the Clock is Off...

I can't recognize Ed Murphy's (second) attempt to join the game, or Rob's
CFJ, because both occurred while the Clock was Off.

Unfortunately, I have other plans for my one proposal for the nweek, and I
don't want to put out another big ugly omnibus proposal, because those end
up having something that everyone hates just enough to reject the whole,
and then none of the good things get done either.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/