Wonko on 16 May 2002 00:22:43 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday afternoon)

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Wonko adjusts the heading on eir DimShip, and rules on CFI 622. Due to the
> former, Wonko gains (probably temporarily, but...) the title "Respected
> One".

Woohoo!

> Baron von Skippy judges CFI 688. I appeal, under Rule 404 (the appeal is
> 694/0). Mostly because I can.

Aww... No more free drinks? :(

> About "randomly" in Rule 127: My change was superceded by another change. :)

But yours was the last to occur... What could have superceded it?

> I have no idea what Wild Card was trying to do with the Sushi, but I
> believe e gave it to rachel. That's my interpretation for now, at least.

No, I think e was trying to let Rachel know that e was a flexible Sushi :)

> "Dud Proposal" is not recognized; I don't quite follow Wonko's logic in
> dictating that e still has one proposal for the nweek. If e can explain it
> to me like I'm a five-year-old, maybe... ditto for its revision, "Poof!"

As Glotmorf has insisted, Charter Props are only 'like' normal props. They
are not, apparently, actual proposals. Therefore, the fact that one of my
five proposals was not actually a proposal means that I only have 4
proposals, and can still make another.

> Wonko's responses to proposals 685 and 686 are being treated as non-votes
> (not abstentions). This may become relevant if it is determined that those
> proposals actually exist.

I vote No on both. Just to be safe.
--
Wonko