Wonko on 15 May 2002 01:44:54 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Votes

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 5/14/02 at 8:46 AM Daniel Lepage wrote:
>
>>> Proposal 681/0: Just to Show It Can Be Done -- a
>>> Short Dim Ship Tale
>>> (Glotmorf)
>> No - this does nothing. Besides, what's it mean for a
>> dimship to have 'no wait time'?
>
> You didn't see where "raw fish" was equated to the sushi?  This proposal
> allows players who have dimships with guns and who get the sushi to
> explosively transfer said sushi to the outside of another player's dimship.
> The "no wait time" refers to the four days one must ordinarily wait in order
> to transfer the sushi.  In theory, if all players had dimships with guns, the
> sushi could be transferred with prejudice once per player all within a day.

So I could shoot the Sushi at someone. So what? Maybe if that caused them to
get the Sushi, it would be worth doing. But even if it did, then there would
be no point to the Sushi anymore. As soon as anyone got it, they'd give it
to someone else. Then it's not fun anymore; it's merely stupid and annoying.

--
Wonko