Alex Truelsen on 8 May 2002 01:20:05 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ: Schrodinger's sushi.

-Brilliant, Holmes, but you forgot one detail. I didn't have the Sushi, nor
> did I CFJ. I was the defendant, for the express purpose of keeping me from
> Judging. I can't tell, does that invalidate your Judgement? I hope not...

Actually, while you may assume that was the purpose of your defendancy, I have yet to comment on the matter. And no, it doesn't invalidate the judgement. It wasn't even in the judgement, only in the second CFJ, and even then only in the analysis.

-I wasn't aware I was waiting for your comments. As I'm never involved in these things, I can only assume that you don't want me to Judge. There are three possible reasons I see. 1) You don't like the decisions I make. Fair enough. This little trick of yours is still slimy, but at least I understand your motives. 2) You don't like my analyses. I'm going to stop analyzing. I find it difficult to put my thoughts on the matter into words. 3) You don't like me. *shrug* I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now and think it's the second one. Feel free to not correct me.-

                                           -BvS-