Alex Truelsen on 2 May 2002 16:37:59 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Who brought the booze?

Ah, freedom from Entropy. I will miss it... Time, then, for the next part
of my Plan. I give you, then, Phase II.
{{
__One tequila, two tequila, three keteela, floor__
<snip>
 A player may pay 1d3 points for a glass of Cheap Wine, the drinking of
which will give them one Style point, or 2d4 points for a glass of Fine
Wine, the drinking of which will give them 1d5 Style points and one
Respect point.

I don't respect people who drink wine necessarily, and this wasn't what
respect was designed for. With that in mind my vote on this will likely be NO.

Bean

-Right you are, but at the moment, there is only one point of Respect out there. I'm trying to use these nearly unused appendages the game has. Pray tell, what was Respect designed for?-

                                        -BvS-

I'm gonna go hide under my nuke-proof desk now.