Alex Truelsen on 2 May 2002 01:20:35 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ: Schrodinger's sushi.

<CFJ>
<statement>It cannot be determined whether this statement appears within a legal CFJ.</statement>
<defendant>Baron von Skippy</defendant>
<analysis>
I have the sushi. If I ran this through babelfish as one big word and added the whitespace afterwards, it's legal. If I didn't, it's not.

I'm not telling.
</analysis>
</CFJ>

uin.
--

-Just out of curiosity, what happens if this is judged True? If it is... then lucky you, you might have gotten away with something. *pause* Um, yay you, beating the system...-

                                       -BvS-