Glotmorf on 30 Apr 2002 18:02:34 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: [[Avoiding Entropy]]

On 4/29/02 at 8:50 PM Wonko wrote:

>[[
>Hey, this is all *buzz* commented! That means I have every right to
>exercies
>extensive *crackle* verbosity. Everything below here *buzz* you need not
>peruse; I'm gonna quote it, except without the *crackle* comment brackets,
>in just a few minutes:

Rule 8 states, "Comment text shall not have the force of Rule."  Note that it doesn't say "does not," but rather it says "shall not," which is a forward-looking phrase.  This would imply that once text has been introduced as a comment it cannot be made into a rule.

						Glotmorf