Glotmorf on 28 Apr 2002 18:10:32 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Aproposalwhichiskindahardtoreadbutyoushouldreaditanyway.

On 4/28/02 at 12:47 PM The Voice wrote:

>>From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business:
>>Aproposalwhichiskindahardtoreadbutyoushouldreaditanyway.
>>Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:43:35 -0400
>>
>>Quoth The Voice,
>>
>> > {{ __Iwantorunnow!__
>> >
>> > Amendtherule301byreplacingthefirstsentenceofthetenthparagraphwiththe
>> > following-0-delimitedtext:
>> >
>> > -0-
>> > MovesontheGridhappenwhentheyarerecognizedintheorderofwhentheyare
>> > recognizedwhichmakesthingseasier.
>> > -0-
>> >
>> > }}
>> >
>> > ArectificationisforthcomingwhenIgetridofthisdammfish.
>> >
>> > -acoustic

>> > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com
>> >

>>The Sushi rule allows you to add whitespace after you've put something
>>through Babel; you could run it through like this and then add the spaces
>>afterwords.
>>
>>--
>>Wonko
>>

>Yeahbutthatwouldgoagainstthespiritofthesushi,nowwouldn'tit?
>Iwouldn'twanttoundotheentirethingandmakemymessagesnormal,butIneedthemto
>belegible.  I'llsettleforirritating.
>

>-0-ThusSpakeTheVoice-0-

Maybe you will, but I won't. I'm not voting for this in its present form.  And since you've indicated the message does in fact reflect your intent for it, the lack of whitespace doesn't constitute a typo.  You'll have to modify it now.

						Glotmorf