David E. Smith on 27 Apr 2002 17:51:58 -0000

spoon-discuss: unofficial results

Nothing's official until I'm able to get the final vote result posted, and
make all the requisite rules creations/changes, but here's a short
version:

Stuff that passes: The Ministers proposal, my Omnibus Proposal, The Newer
Yeti, Dr. Seuss, The Upper House, both of the "More Gnomes!" proposals

Stuff that fails: Buried Treasure, heresy, everything by UIN

Stuff that gets shelved: Judicial Reform

I'll try to get all those official changes made tonight.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM