Alex Truelsen on 24 Apr 2002 15:20:14 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: CFJ: Mu

<CFJ>
<statement>Baron von Skippy is the defendant for this CFJ.</statement>
<defendant>Baron von Skippy.</defendant>
</CFJ>

-Okay, you've lost it. This is one of the more gratuitous CFJs I've ever seen, and given your history of CFJs, that's saying something. So, how should the Judge be selected? If this CFJ is judges FALSE, I'm an eligible Judge. If TRUE, I'm not. So, which should Mr. A predict when selecting a Judge?-

                                                               -BvS-

-P.S. Oh, I almost forgot. What is wrong with you? What possible purpose could this CFJ serve? Answer either or both of those.-