Eric Gerlach on 19 Apr 2002 04:04:35 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday Evening)

At 10:53 PM 18/04/02 -0400, you wrote:
> The Voice queues a Grid move and buys a DimShip.
> Bean goes for a block, dropping a Big Rock on (20,10) (cost 15 pts).
> Wonko drops a second Rock, obliterating the first one, and the Siren that
> was on the first one. Ooh, squishy.
> (Wonko is out 18 points.)

So I help my team get 20 points each by spending 18 of them before I even
get them? Woo! Go money management skills!

Hey, you're doing better than me, I spent 15 to fail at stopping you... perhaps we need to up the ante?

Bean