Tyler Crosby on 17 Apr 2002 23:55:57 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Profiles

If I may weigh into this debate... IRC would be the best option,
IMHO.  Internet Relay Chat is the longest standing chat program (other than
talk)... and for those of us who can't/won't get ICQ/AIM/Yahoo/MSN (I swear
people... get Trillian... geez), it's a good option, and you don't have to
sign up for any accounts or anything.  For those who need a Windows client,
you can get mIRC at: http://www.mirc.com/

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and yoink #bnomic on DALNet.  Password:
"proosal" ... to keep the pr0n bots out.  Anyone care to join me?

Bean

Perhaps a little walkthrough for those of us who are new to this? I dl'd mIRC and I can't make sense of it.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-