Wonko on 16 Apr 2002 14:34:37 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proosal: It will surely come.

Quoth Gavin Doig,

> <proosal>
> <title>It will surely come.</title>
> Repeal rule 212.
> </proosal>
>
> uin.

Might I suggest an alternative method of suspending the Bandwidth, one that
perhaps will not irritate Mr. Glotmorf as much? Allow more than 5 proposals,
but make all past the fifth be treated as if they had been proposed by the
Scoring Gremlin. Thus, many interesting rule-changes can be proposed; but
nobody need worry about my gaining five hundred points in one Ballot.

--
Wonko