Glotmorf on 9 Apr 2002 04:43:58 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Monday evening)

On 4/9/02 at 4:29 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>To the best of my knowledge, that takes care of all open CFJs except for
>533, and it could be argued that 533 is moot at this point. (I'm assuming
>Glotmorf is just waiting for the opportunity to dump the Sushi to rule on
>this.)

Actually, I did rule on it.  It was a two-line response to the assignment of the CFJ, the first line of which was "Read this please:" (the sushified version of "Please read this:") and the second line of which was this URL:

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/morfologie/ruling.html

The ruling is at the URL.  Okay, so the text itself wasn't sent to the public forum, but what I thought was a clear and explicit reference to the text was.

If need be I can re-post it to the public forum.  Time I gave the sushi away anyway.  And I think Ms. Optimist is elected. (I wonder how Babelfish will translate "congenital"...)

						Glotmorf