Alex Truelsen on 24 Mar 2002 02:29:00 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 10 (and more recognitions)

I object to the term "ninny". It'th not in current vogue, and carrieth a thertain thithified connotation to it. (Ith a thithy thomeone who can't coherently thay "thithified"?) I believe "moron" ith currently in fathion.
-Or "Daffy Duck." Is the scarf serving as a spit shield as well?-

						Glotmorf

P Eth: Doeth anyone know if I can grant negative thtyle pointh?
-Sure. It's like whatever that argument was about a couple days ago, with Entropy, wasn't it? It's probably legal. If it's not, I had nothing to do with this...-

                                      -BvS-

"Your point is if you light a match near your calculator, it's not going to scurry away. It's all relative. A big fire for Deep Blue, a little match for a little calculator."

                           -Murray Foster of Moxy Früvous