Karin L. Kross on 19 Mar 2002 19:46:28 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Cheerleaders

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> >"Cheerleader" is a Title.  The Title "Cheerleader" may be held by
> >any player who is not on a Football team, or who does not already
> >hold the title of "Color Commentator".
>
> Should that be "and" instead of "or"?

I don't think so.  Using "and" would have implied that a player
could be playing football while also being a Commentator, which
is forbidden by 436/0.

Although the more I think about it, the more it seems that either
usage is valid...

-Congenital Optimist

--
karinlee@xxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Luckily, right at that moment, an unconscious Argentinian