Gavin Doig on 12 Mar 2002 13:25:08 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Cleaning Up My Own Damn Mess

> May I suggest you post the following to spoon-business?
>
> "I hereby re-recognize anything mistakenly recognized
> previously, in the order it appeared on spoon-business,
> using the same serial numbers originally assigned."
>
> I think that'll do it. :)  We can work out the rest later.

I'm not sure that will work; if there's something which has gone unrecognised (my 3-point transfers, for example - I think the taking one has to be explicitly refused, and the giving one has never been recognised either) then everything after them will still fail.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html