Daniel Lepage on 7 Mar 2002 16:40:47 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: Scarf

To be forced to make a decision regarding style about
people whom you might not normally associate with the
word is to reconsider their nature, their inherent
value and your opinion of them.  If necessary I might
go as far as 60%, but for that I'd prefer scarf
awarding was done by nweekly majority vote.

						Glotmorf

Why not just leave it as it is? Right now, yes,
there's always the possibility that two people will
monopolize the scarf, but if that happens somebody
else could simply *propose* to move it to a different
player (and the two monopolizers probably wouldn't get
it back for a long time).

--Wonko