Donald Whytock on 3 Mar 2002 04:55:35 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 8

On 3/1/02 at 11:02 PM Rob Speer wrote:

> NO > Proposal 416/0: Do Gremlins Go To Heaven? (Glotmorf)
>[[ It doesn't work. The gremlin defining rules state with certainty that
>'There exists a Gremlin named...', so anything which makes such a
>Gremlin not exist would conflict. ]]

...Which sure would be a problem if said thing that makes a Gremlin not exist didn't have a sufficiently high Chutzpah.  Which _Them's Good Eatin'_ could easily get some time subsequent to passage.

I made this proposal separate from the Hannibal proposal for a reason.  Would you rather that some means of destroying a Gremlin comes along without this resurrection proposal being in place?

						Glotmorf