David E. Smith on 1 Mar 2002 00:00:52 -0000

spoon-discuss: don't break out the emergency rules just yet...

... I'm still here.

No, really.

Sometime tomorrow, I promise to get caught up with everything for this
nweek to date (including mid-nweek weather changes - right now, it's 46
degrees Fahrenheit outside, according to my weather applet, but it'll
probably be chilly tomorrow when I do the official weather calculation),
proosals, any GremBall silliness I've missed, whatever whatever whatever.

I'm working on a new Grid system right now (hopefully the last one -- I'm
getting tired of having to re-enter all the Grid data every time I realize
how badly broken my system is).

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM