Dan on 27 Feb 2002 00:31:37 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Revision of Proposal 412

> Sorry, I don't remember if this was asked before...On Players, Score
> is a Dimension, but I don't believe there's anything in the rules
> about Gremlins having Dimensions.  If a Gremlin has X points, are
> those points something the Gremlin is "holding"?

Thanks for pointing that out.  I think there is enough distinction between
'holding' and 'owning', so I don't think that it will be a problem.
Dimensions are a subset of numerical attributes, one of which is score.
There is nothing that prevents a Gremlins from having a numerical
attribute.

If I am wrong, however, it is a problem that has to be tackled from
the other side.  More work would need to be done that is outside the scope
of my proposal, to create either a distinction between 'owning' and
'holding' or a sensible way to unify them.  This would also mean going
through all the rules that deal with anything that can be owned (mostly
just points but also things like the immunity idol, etc.) and govern how
they behave on the Grid.

Dan