Rob Speer on 15 Feb 2002 00:14:07 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Statute of Limitations, Uncle Psychosis, and much much more!

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:56:25PM -0500, Eric Gerlach wrote:
> The facts as I see them:
> - 129/2 is better than 129/1: 129/1 was seriously broken.  There was no
> recourse to any action taken by a player as there was no mention of CFJs
> in it.  If we go back to that, I'll just repeal all the rules after 100
> and wait a week for it to happen.  Yes, I'll be that much of a jerk (all
> this back-to-129/1 talk is starting to piss me off, and I've had a bad
> morning).

You were making me seriously doubt my sanity there for a moment. 129/1
(from Wonko's proposal, immediately clobbered by 129/2) had never seemed
that horribly broken to me.

Now that I've read JvM's message, I realize that you're probably
referring to 129/0, whereas I want to return to 129/1.

--
Rob Speer