Wonko on 13 Feb 2002 23:15:15 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: nweek-transition stuff

Quoth David E. Smith,

> The Voice moves N to (6,5). E threw the PIG to Antonio when e was Off
> Leave, but now e's On Leave and therefore not a legal target for the PIG.
> Lacking a better idea, I decree that the PIG simply lands at Antonio's
> location. (If the rules actually define this, lemme know.)

I actually think that since it was legal for Voice to chuck the PIG when e
did it, it hits Antonio anyway. If Antonio didn't want to be hit, e should
have either caught it or gone On Leave before it was thrown.

--
Wonko
Before speaking ill of someone, walk a mile in their shoes.