Gavin Doig on 13 Feb 2002 18:40:11 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Nweek 7 vote results

> > I just want to say that I object to the passage of this proposal.  I
> > still distrust the whole look-behind concept.  I think it's gonna bite
> > us in the butt on or about 20 days from now.
> >
> > 						Glotmorf
>
> I completely agree.   I have been suspiscious of this thing from the
> start, and I have fought valiantly to keep it from coming to pass.  We are
> heading for a crash now.

Again, how? I've yet to see a single coherent example of how rule 129 (as opposed to some bizarre misinterpretation thereof) will cause problems. Even Chicken Little had *some* evidence.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a