Eric Gerlach on 13 Feb 2002 00:00:41 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Using the rest of my proposals for the nweek

At 06:34 PM 2002-02-12 -0500, you wrote:
That's part of
the reason why I don't entirely like the football proposal, 'cause what's
the point of having things like Shiny Things and Elbonian Airways if we just
make everyone immune to them?

Actually, you make a good point about the Shiny Things.... perhaps we should fix that next nweek? As for Elbonian Airways, well don't you think it would be silly if you could take good 'ol Air Elbonia to the endzone? or to within 2 units of someone to tackle them?

What's a proposal going to do with points? (although that could be
interesting...)

Whatever it damn well wants!

Bean