Tyler Crosby on 9 Feb 2002 17:50:57 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Friday night/Saturday morning)

"Weather" is 381/0. And you don't want to base the weather on my
location... it's notoriously screwy. In the past two weeks we've had >snow, ice, and highs of 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
...dave

Well, don't you think that the weather in an environment where *we* are in control of the rules would be notoriously screwy? That's actually what I was going for. I was going to use here in Ithaca, NY, but I decided that I would give you one more thing to worry about. :)

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*