Gavin Doig on 7 Feb 2002 17:57:17 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: change what...

You know, I actually noticed this... I'll fix it when I take out the extraneous "@@@"s that I pasted in (after the admin recognises it, as I'm not sure I can do it before).

> Also, isn't putting 'Garth Brooks' on the Logas
> illegal? (unless it's an Action now, in which case I
> Garth Brooks Uncle Psychosis :)

I think it'll become an action when it's on the list (it's a list of actions, so anything on it must be an action). Quite how one Garth Brooks I wouldn't like to think, but if Garth Brooks isn't generally abhorred...

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a