Donald Whytock on 6 Feb 2002 19:19:47 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: ptime

Okay...I think I see the problem here.  I'm thinking too small.  I was looking for some way to give credit for either the pinpointing or the creating of a paradox and to get the game moving again afterward, but from what I'm hearing, what (if anything) is needed is an Emergency Management mechanism -- What to Do if Things Break Down.  That covers more territory than paradox; it theoretically includes what happens if the judgment system breaks down, if the server breaks down, if the Administrator breaks down...

I think the general process outlined in my proposal would work.  It just needs to locally define some terms.  I still think the biggest problem is getting as far as starting the process.

I'll sleep on it.

						Glotmorf