Eric Gerlach on 5 Feb 2002 20:03:39 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: new proposal: siren pate

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:

> On 2/5/02 at 8:53 AM Jonathan Van Matre wrote:
>
> >Miss Emma Stanton Scoff,
> >Hadleydale Manor
>
> I am *so* giving her a Kick in the Ass.
>
> Oh, right, a reason...um...titles.  "Miss Emma Stanton Scoff, Hadleydale Manor".  She hasn't formally changed her name, so this must be a title.

Come now, it's not a title, we've just been referring to Scoff! by a name
which isn't quite her full name.  Not to mention, Scoff! is just doing her
job as the Style Police (and she's got the Jane Austin speak down pat!
Woo!  There's a reason I'm a drone :)

Bean