Gavin Doig on 4 Feb 2002 17:29:12 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: nweek 5 results!

> > 277/1 fails (3-8).
> >
> I award myself a win. I award a win to each player
> (other than myself) who voted for proosal 277/1,
> in alphabetical order by name. I alter the text of
> rule 129 to what it would be had proosal 277/1
> passed.

It's now been over an nweek since I performed the above actions. Therefore they are considered legal, by rule 129.

Yes, they were CFJed. As far as I can tell, that doesn't make any difference - rule 129 certainly doesn't say so.

(Apologies if this comes through more than once - "Try again later"...)

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a