Dan on 3 Feb 2002 07:56:11 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: ptime

It looks pretty thorough to me.  The problem with this kind of rule is
that the game-breaking paradox all too often involves the rule which is
supposed to sort out the game-breaking paradox.

My only other comment is that it might be a good idea to specify what sort
of paradox you mean.  If I decide that my shell is green and I decide that
my shell is not green it hardly matters to the game.

Dan