Donald Whytock on 2 Feb 2002 02:58:33 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

On 2/2/02 at 2:00 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>(Aside: What if someone drops a Big Rock on a location that contains a
>Shiny or Scary? Does the Rock score 25 points and teleport randomly?)
>
>...dave

If you're going by my proposal, a Big Rock can't be dropped on a location that contains a Shiny or a Scary.  Course, you're the only one who knows whether that's the case, so I'd guess the Player who bought the Big Rock gets told it doesn't happen, and eir points get spent anyway.

Les'n you really want to keep track of the points Big Rocks possess...

						Glotmorf