Alex Truelsen on 2 Feb 2002 01:45:42 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Big Rocks

Quoth Wonko,

> Quoth Dan,
>

>> I create 399 Big Rocks and toss them onto the Grid. I will place one Big
>> Rock on every unit except for the one I occupy.
>>
>> Dan
>>
> I remove all Big Rocks from the Grid. I give Dan the attribute "Wierd".

For that matter, I also remove all Bob's Clones from the Grid.

-I set fire to all Gremlins and Rocks on the Grid, and enter at (3,12), declaring my gender to be Male. Then I spin in a circle 3 times and fall down.-

                                        -Baron von Skippy-

Wonko
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day; set him on fire and he'll be
warm for the rest of his life.