Donald Whytock on 30 Jan 2002 19:58:15 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: GremBall

On 1/30/02 at 8:52 AM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>>the Gremlin then falls where the Player is standing.
>
>What if someone's in Limbo? Where are they 'standing'?
>
>--
>Wonko

They're standing in Limbo.  Anyone in Limbo can pick up any gremlin in Limbo; it's "off the field".  But players on the grid have to be in the same grid location as a gremlin to pick it up.

I only let players in Limbo throw onto the grid so that players in Limbo don't just pummel each other with the same gremlins over and over again.  Amusing as that might be to watch.

						Glotmorf