Donald Whytock on 30 Jan 2002 06:57:27 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday afternoon)

On 1/29/02 at 8:12 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>Rules aren't game objects in any direct sense of the word, so I'm also
>ruling that Rule 1 has not in fact been lobbed onto The Grid.

Mr. A., rules are described in r11 as "revisable objects".  If they're not game objects, then that means they're objects that aren't part of the game.  If the rules aren't part of the game, we just might have a problem...

						Glotmorf