Eric Gerlach on 23 Jan 2002 20:49:39 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 5

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Wonko wrote:

> Quoth Donald Whytock,
>
> It's not forbidden, so I think it must be permitted.

A week ago I would have agreed with you.  However, I think I understand
the point that Plunder was getting to with regards to the interpretation
of Rule 18.  In addition, I think he may be more right than I initally
believed.  Since voting is regulated (any part of it), then this isn't
explicitly permitted by Rule 18.  Or at least that's what Rob would say...
I think....

Bean