Eric Gerlach on 23 Jan 2002 17:58:19 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 5

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:
> >Proposal 276/2:We Can Only See Shadows On the Wall (Bean)
> No
> [[Sorry, Bean...no word from Mr. A. at this writing.  I liked 276 better than 275, but I can't vote for 276 with that typo in place.]]

No, it's a good call on your part.  Now, a question because we seem to be
in unusual times right now, would you change your vote to YES if the
correction is recognised?  I'm willing to take your proxy for the sole
purpose of changing your vote on 276 if the correction is recognised.

Bean