Jonathan Van Matre on 21 Jan 2002 16:29:58 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: Moderation among the justice reform

> ok now for the constructive criticism
> >
> >If the Administrator has been named as the Defendant in a
> CFJ, e may not
> >select a judge.  Instead, that duty falls to the player with
> the highest Score.
> >}}
> >
> this is a abusable:
> suppose I am the player with the highest score and I submit a
> CFJ naming
> the Administrator as Defendant.
> I'd get to judge my own CFJ
> --
> Antonio

This is precisely why there was language in the rule governing CFJs of the administrator specifically prohibiting the player who selects the judge from *being* the judge.

If you're going to move around a perfectly good rule for better organization, great!  Just try to include important sentences like "That player will also be ineligible to judge the CFJ."

--Scoff!