Eric Gerlach on 18 Jan 2002 01:24:19 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Moderation among the justice reform

At 01:12 PM 2002-01-17 +0000, you wrote:
<snip>

I believe I fixed all the above concerns in my revision...

> Now, I'm not trying to make one proposal better than the other.  So if you

> see problems with either of these (other than fundamental philosophical
> ones) let me know, and I'll fit it in.

"other than fundamental philosophical ones"??? This is *nomic*! It's pretty
much applied philosophy; fundamental philosophical issues are pragmatic
concerns.

Okay, true. But what I *meant* was that I don't want to hear too many complaints about the fundamental philosophies behind the two proposals, just complaints about the icky details. That sentiment seems to have been lost in the shuffle though. Oh well.

Cheers,

Bean