Donald Whytock on 7 Jan 2002 19:22:39 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RE: Proposal: _My Gavel Up Your Ass_ (aka No Judicial Kickbacks)

Hm...you might want to reconsider that, then.  Otherwise, under the rules, I could submit a statement that says, for example:

"Rule 152 reads as follows: Changes to the state of the game may only be made via a Proposal or via an Action which is permitted by the Rules. "

...which would be judged true because, indeed, rule 152 currently reads that way.  At which point rule 152 becomes unrevisible because the judgment would have the force of law.  In this way I could engrave in stone any rule I wanted to by issuing a CFJ verifying its current wording.

						Glotmorf