Jonathan Van Matre on 7 Jan 2002 17:55:06 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Proposal: The Pink Cashmere Scarf Of Impeccable Style

FYI, please note I specified "best imitation" of a lisp in the rule.
The primary reason for the scarf is to provide a mechanism for awarding
style points to each other.  The lisping and muffling stuff is just
thrown in so the Style Police can have some fun at eir own discretion --
one cursed item is probably enough at present (I know I laughed for 10
minutes straight at the first few Sushi messages).  So if you get the
scarf, feel free to insist your best imitation of a lisp is none at all.

And god help us if anyone ever has the sushi and a muffled scarf at the
same time.

--jvm