Rob Speer on 5 Jan 2002 00:45:29 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Call For Judgment

> On 1/4/02 at 6:42 PM Rob Speer wrote:
>
> >That the bill is incorrect, I administer justice.
> >
> >Objection explanation:
> >
> >Him as being an aerial forum the executive official assuredly the
> >declaration summer solstice anh ass the flag thing in because, him is
> >not aerial forum.
> >
> >But, consequently, the executive official as personal forum is spared in
> >this rule and that it does not know, it is vivid.
> >
> >--
> >Plunder Speer
>
> Is it a valid judgment if I can't understand the "objection explanation"? Or should I submit another CFJ that consists of "Huh?" :)
>
> I mean, I think "aerial" is supposed to mean "public", but what the hell is "summer solstice"?  And how does one "ass the flag thing in"?

I will attempt the fact that it explains.

Is aerial forum, it spreads out to confront, it hits.

Consequently, the executive official selects an aerial forum in rule 28.
As he being aerial forum did not talk the executive official assuredly.

When you see the web page of B Nomic, the aerial forum which is only is
the spoon enterprise.

It is unfortunate, in the side of equality ratiocination, in me the
spoon toe lon the spoon toe lon does the grudge multi roster inside
Great Britain and the forum spoon toe lon is not the forum in the public
affairs which it does and there is not a possibility of talking.
It excepts the inside a Korean. I did not prearrange that.

I understand the fact that this message does not do to be clear.
--
Plunder Speer