Donald Whytock on 31 Dec 2001 19:12:48 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: New Proposal: Spur Clause

On 12/31/01 at 4:10 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Donald Whytock wrote:
>
>> Proposal: Spur Clause
>
>I can only wonder just what you're trying to accomplish here... 198/0.
>
>...dave

What I'm trying to accomplish is to get people to be constantly involved.  With a combination of a penalty for too many proposals and a penalty for no proposals, it's in everyone's interest to submit at least one proposal but not inundate the game with them.

After all, why should only those who propose every turn have all the fun/work/points/opportunities to subvert the system?

						Glotmorf